Just trying to get started on a little writing, and share some of my "best bits" with you. Feel free to comment on anything you see on here.
Sunday, 27 April 2014
Aloe Body Toning Kit (Inch loss wrap)
Some time ago my sisters and I were chatting about how we hate our tummies and wouldn't it be great to find a quick fix. I knew that Forever did a body wrap, but honestly I hadn't heard any reports about it at that point. I told the girls about it and we said maybe we'd buy it sometime and try it out between us.
Months passed before I gave it any further thought, until at one of the Forever training evenings I remembered to ask some other distributors about the Aloe Body Toning kit, and the feedback was all very positive, with some of them saying they'd lost up to 3 inches by using it!
So then I got my thinking cap on......yes I said to my sisters (Geraldine and Martina), we're going to try out this wrap thing, but let's make a night of it and invite a few friends round, have a little party! It wasn't too hard to convince them this family loves to party!!
So Martina, who had a wedding coming up the following week, volunteered to be wrapped. I got to work on prettying up the house with flowers and candles, made up a few nibbly bits (healthy of course) with the help of my lovely friend Serena.
Saturday evening arrived, we ushered Martina to the shower with the Aloe Bath Gelee and loofah to have a good scrub of the areas for treatment (waistline and upper arms)
Guests arrived (17 gorgeous girls) with wine and everyone settled in for a chat, lovely background music provided by Catriona.
We measured Martina and applied the Aloe Body Toner, all agreed it smelled divine! Then wrapped her tightly round the waist and upper arms) with the cellophane wrap, and she laid back on the recliner to relax for an hour. It says in the instructions if it gets uncomfortably hot to remove the wrap earlier....but Martina said it just felt nice and warm throughout. (the only problem I had was stopping her from sending her allies to the buffet table for her; I was afraid she'd ruin my experiment by actually gaining inches instead of losing them!!!)
To cut a long story short, Martina lost one and half inches from her waist, and her skin felt firm and toned. We applied the Conditioning Creme after, which also smells gorgeous. We had a super girls night, lots of chat, wine, nibbles and fun until the early hours, I'm very grateful to all who attended.
BEST NEWS OF ALL is that I used the wrap twice since (lost 2 inches which allowed me to pour myself into my friends fab size 8 dress for a wedding 2 weeks ago, I'm normally size 10 shhhh!)
My niece Amanda also used it lost 1 inch and looked fabulous for a wedding on Easter Sunday, and it looks like there is eough product left for at least 2 more wraps!! This is great news, because if you can get 6+ uses out of it, it makes the Aloe Body Toning kit a great value product which could be bought between 2 friends, or a group of bridesmaids etc to get ready for any special occasion. The Body Conditioning creme can be bought separately and is great for tautening the skin on upper arms, tummy legs, and reducing the appearance of cellulite!
Aloe Body Toning Kit : €95.15
Conditioning Creme: €39.21.
All products available at www.aloedarling139.myflpbiz.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment