Just trying to get started on a little writing, and share some of my "best bits" with you. Feel free to comment on anything you see on here.
Wednesday, 8 July 2015
My experience with Aloe Berry Nectar, Bee Pollen and Garlic thyme
I've been using these products for so long now, especially the Berry Nectar and Bee Pollen, it shouldn't have taken me so long to write a blog!
So here goes; I started taking the berry nectar drink daily almost 2 years ago, as I was very prone to IBS, and painful bloating, constipation etc. I also had thrush quite frequently. Within one month of taking the gel, 30ml x 2 daily, I was symptom free. In fact I've never had thrush since, and the only time I get tummy discomfort of any kind is if I forget to take the gel for a few days. It's important to remember this is not a miracle cure, nor is it a medication. Aloe Vera is a type of vegetable, so it's only by keeping it in your diet constantly that you will have constant relief from symptoms! As I often say to clients you don't just eat one carrot and expect to have perfect eyesight forever!
My children take the gel also; 15ml x2 pd, for general good health, but also my son, as a very busy little farmer and footballer, had a habit of "holding on" and not doing his "number 2s" when he needed to, so I find the gel keeps him regular.
There has always been a worry that one or both of the children may develop asthma, as my husband has it. So they were both monitored carefully, James showed no symptoms at all, but Erin had eczema as a baby so she attended the asthma clinic until she was 5 and was then discharged and declared asthma free.......HOWEVER: In December 2014, age 6, she did get one very nasty asthma attack, which was kick started by a viral infection, and she spent a week in hospital on oxygen as her sats were very low for a few days, it was an extremely worrying time for us but thank God she got better, and was discharged but is back under the care of the Asthma Clinic again.
The good news:
Following Erin's nasty asthma attack, I continued her on the Aloe Berry Nectar, but also added a Garlic Thyme supplement on the advise of some of my Forever colleagues. Garlic disinfects the lungs, widens blood vessels and breaks down bacteria. It contains allicin, which is a strong bacterial fighting agent. It is also is great for relieving sinus and catarrh. Thyme contains saponins, which are anti bacterial and anti fungal, they soothe the digestive system and are powerful anti oxidants.
I had been taking our Bee Pollen myself for energy (most complete food in nature known to mankind, contains all the vitamins and minerals the body needs). Then I learned that Bee Pollen can break the allergy chain, it de-sensitises the body so is great for allergys, so as a lifelong sufferer of hay fever, I took extra in the summer months, I also gave it to Erin (following an allergy test of course) and we were both anti-histamine free and of course hay fever free all summer long, with lots more energy as a bonus!
And the best news of all:
Erin was back in the Asthma Clinic last week, they deliberately called her in during the height of the hay fever season to see how she'd be; and they were so impressed with how much she has improved and how healthy her respiratory system is, they are taking her off all medication / inhalers from September!!!! We are thrilled and I know that it is in no small part due to the safe healthy products I have been giving her. I'm so thrilled that we have been able to ease my daughters symptoms and keep her healthy, whilst avoiding nasty chemicals and additives as much as possible. Her skin is also beautiful and healthy and eczema free.
If you have questions about these or any other products in the range, please contact me 087 9188603, or through my facebook page www.facebook.com/Aloedarling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment